The Alliance Midwest District House
We’re glad you have interest in the district house. It exists for these purposes:
Housekeeping & Maintenance Fees
We are not using the District House as an AirBnB or a rental property. This house serves the ministries of the Alliance Midwest District. In order to keep this facility open and available, we ask that you contribute toward the following upkeep fees:
- Off street parking spaces
- Game room
- Fully-equipped kitchen with all the appliances and basic seasonings that make your stay convenient
- Handicap accessible common areas
- 1 handicap accessible bathroom
- Towels and linens
We have a limit of 12 overnight guests. Our rooms accommodate the following:
- 4 Queen rooms
- 2 Single rooms (1 is handicap accessible)
- 1 room with 2 twin beds
- 4 shared bathrooms (1 is handicap accessible)
Guests agree to the following policies:
- Purpose of stay aligns with district ministry strategy or at the invitation of district staff
- Adult guests only
- Reservations are not confirmed until the full housekeeping and maintenance fee is received
- No more than 12 overnight guests
- No smoking, vaping, or alcohol
- No pets
And we all, with unveiled face, continually seeing as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are progressively being transformed into His image from [one degree of] glory to [even more] glory, which comes from the Lord, [who is] the Spirit.
2 Corinthians 3:18,AMP
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
Remain in Me, and I [will remain] in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit by itself without remaining in the vine, neither can you [bear fruit, producing evidence of your faith] unless you remain in Me. I am the Vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him bears much fruit, for [otherwise] apart from Me [that is, cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing.
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
2 Corinthians 5:17-20,AMP
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10,NIV
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
District House Gallery
This year we are solely using the house for these purposes:
- Lodging relevant to district ministries initiated by district staff
- Personal overnight retreats for official workers or silence and solitude retreats for ordination/consecration candidates (weeknights only if you want the entire house to yourself)
- Pastors/pastoral couples building community with pastors/pastoral couples from other churches within the district
If your desire to use the house matches with one of the above criteria, please fill out the inquiry form below.